Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 9 October 2012

Using PushVNC for easy network remote control


Using PushVNC for easy network remote control.

 

I absolutely hate walking over to an end users desk only to realize they did not click on a button or left a window opened. So being able to remotely view or remotely control their machines while they are able to see what I am doing is a big plus. A little free application has made my whole IT department lives a lot easier. I grabbed the PushVNC download from here via Cnet.
I extracted the files and ran saved them to a shared folder on the network. I then ran PushVNC.exe


Simply type in your target IP address, a username, and a password. You can leave everything else as is or you can select to leave the service installed or to set the service to automatic. You can also choose your color options. After that hit the push button and you will be connected to the workstation or server. When you disconnect the files and service will be removed unless you opted to leave them.
I use SingleClickVNC for my remote off network support – what do you use? We would love to hear from you in the comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add Shareaholic Sassy Bookmarks To Blogger by Beautiful Blogger Widgets

 
Toggle Footer